NVIDIA Kaya (A DIY Robot Based on Nvidia Issac Engine and Jetson Board)
Product Code: Kaya Robot
- Kaya features a three-wheeled holonomic drive which allows it to move in any direction, regardless of where it is facing.
- A RealSense depth camera allows Kaya to see the world around it in 3D, enabling features like mapping, localization, and object recognition.
- An onboard IMU and position feedback from the wheel motors provide accurate odometry information.
- Power is provided via an easily-swapped and fast-charging power tool battery.
- Outfitting the Jetson Nano with a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card allows you to interact with the robot using Isaac Sight over Wi-Fi, and also allows you to connect a gamepad controller via Bluetooth.
- https://docs.nvidia.com/isaac/isaac/doc/tutorials/assemble_kaya.html (Assembly Guide)